Sunday, January 30, 2005

Welcome to my canine blog!

HI Guys! Thanks for stopping in! Be sure to give your humans a tail wag or big lick for helping you out with getting online. If you got an email to check out this web log than your human is a friend of my mom's. She has lots of friends that like pets and I figure that is a good thing. My mom is in education and I tell her that the first thing humans need to learn is to be good to animals! I mean, haven't you read where those serial killers and such started out being mean and hurting defenseless animals?
Anyway its the weekend and we are 'cleaning' - humans way for nesting - Ruka and I try to scare that noisy vacuum and eat the fluffy duster, but mom just chases us away - cleaning is no fun!!
"Chow" ~Baxter

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites